Subaru Bodyshop in Pittsburgh - Baierl Subaru Collision Center
Unfortunately, We meet by 'Accident'.
At the Baierl Collision Center, you can rest knowing that your vehicle is in the hands of a full-service dealership that understands that properly repairing today's complex vehicles requires more expert knowledge and specialized equipment than ever before.
From minor dings to major collision damage, our skilled personnel have the experience, knowledge and equipment to expertly restore your vehicle to its proper condition. We appreciate the confidence consumers place in our organization when they select us to repair their vehicles and we take great pride in the results.
To contact our Collision Center, please call
10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE HAVING YOUR CAR REPAIRED
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve it's value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may bring your car to our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.